Pages

Monday 3 January 2011

30

Inspired by Sam, as she is my fellow 'I got a new camera over Christmas' buddy I thought I'd join in with Coralene's 30 Day Photo Challenge

1. Self-portrait
2. Favourite shirt
3. Knick-knack
4. Last thing you purchased
5. Favourite pair of shoes
6. Something you ate today
7. Favourite room in house
8. Ugliest article of clothing that you can't get rid of
9. Inside your refrigerator
10. You, in front of your house
11. Something you waste money on
12. Favourite movie snack
13. Dream date
14. Favourite restaurant
15. Something that challenged you today
16. A random act of kindness
17. Guilty pleasure food
18. Something with huge sentimental value
19. The oldest thing you own
20. Something you're good at
21. Cutest pair of socks
22. Your bedroom
23. Favourite mug
24. Something you're reading
25. Your handwriting
26. Your pet(s)
27. Something you decorated
28. Your favourite holiday
29. Something someone made for you
30. You with your loved one(s)

I was going to start this yesterday but kind of got side tracked by a massive panic attack that I haven't done near enough studying over the holidays. Bad Rhi-Mixx.

But here's the first photo: 1. Self-Portrait. Better late than never.

Check out my snazzy glasses chain, totally bitchin' right?

2 comments:

  1. I love the glasses chain so much! totally jealous! :)

    I'll have to tell coralene you're joining in :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the glasses! very "sexy librarian"!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^