Pages

Thursday 12 August 2010

Zumba!

The new keep fit craze that seems to be hitting the UK is 'Zumba'. It's like a dance inspired aerobics.

I don't usually get caught up in fitness fads, as I'm just not built for any kind of physical exertion. Even so, I took the plunge and went with Ma to my first zumba class this evening, and guess what?! I didn't die!! Yay me.

I had a great time and I'm definitely going again. The class leader was awesome and her routines were great as there was a broad range of different dance styles. These included: salsa, line dancing, bollywood and dance hall. I fully recommend zumba to anyone as you can have a giggle, get fit and shake ya' money maker all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^