Pages

Saturday 7 August 2010

Been There, Done It, Got the T-shirt.

We went on a family outing to the Eisteddfod on Friday. We all had a great time. Here are some photos from our day on the Maes.

We watched my work colleague Neta and her Belly Dancing troop 'The Aber Belles.' They were fabulous.

We saw some robots 'warming up' before their match in the Robocup

Ma and lil' bro' preparing for the 5D cinema experience. Which was ace.

Hufen ia (Ice cream.)

We managed to get into the Pavilion to see the 'Chairing of the Bard.' Which is the most important ceremony of the Eisteddfod. I didn't totally understand what was going on as it was all in Welsh but I had a pretty good idea.

Tudur Hallam from Carmarthenshire was crowned chair of the bard at this year's Eisteddfod.

One of my favourite pieces from the Art Exhibition at the festival. I unfortunately cannot remember the name of the artist.

My brother very happy about his new T-shirt (he could have had a navy one but insisted on the pink - 'To match the pavilion.') I bought one too ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^