Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

R.I.P Little Ralf

Today is a sad day.

I was very excited about updating you all on how Little Ralf was doing. He had grown magnificently tall and was starting to flower. I was pretty confident you'd all guess that he is in fact a Sun Flower, but then disaster struck! I tripped over his pot sending myself and Little Ralf flying. I heard him snap under my knee as I hit my chin on a chair (ouch!) His head had come clean off as well as the stem snapping at the base.

I'm trying to do the best I can for him so that he may reach his full potential and flower, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Does anyone know if putting him in water is the best plan of action? Also, does the same sun flower plant flower every year?

2 comments:

  1. oohh noooo!

    Hope he survives!

    (btw i totally didnt realise he was a sunflower!)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe poor ralf! you can make it buddy! hang on!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^