Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

New Additions

This is Papillon and Kogal, they are the newest additions to my Momiji family.

What makes them extra special is the fact they are the last two characters I need to finish my Joanna Zhou Tin Collection. Sqeeeee!
I have so many Momiji's that I'm struggling to find space to display them all. They a currently residing on the shelf above my desk, which makes me happy because I can pretty much see them from wherever I am in my room, but I think they may soon have to be split up (dun dun duuuuun) because of their sheer volume.

4 comments:

  1. this is a really beautiful collection of momiji you got here!!!

    aw and i'm seeing a cute lil' totoro on the right <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I have such wonderfully generous friends who know me so well hehe. I love my collection so much, it's really great to see lovely comments about it ^^

    Totoro has a friend - the little white one - but I didn't get him in the pic unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. squeeeee! I love the cat lady one!

    I have a totoro too :) they should make friends! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^