Pages

Thursday 8 July 2010

Mountain Man


My brother Hywel shall be flying to France tomorrow to start his Alps expedition. He has spent a few seasons in the Alps but this time he shall be walking from Briancon, on the French side of the Alps, along the boarder with Italy (across the mountains.) Summit Mt. Blanc in the process and finish in Geneva, Switzerland. He shall be keeping a blog whilst on the expedition, so check it out.

I'm very excited for him to be going on such an adventure, but also very apprehensive, as he is my little brother and they are very, VERY big mountains. I hope he and the rest of his climbing party has a wonderful time and I can't wait to see some photos.

Oh and Hywel, try not to get involved in any avalanches this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^