Pages

Thursday 15 July 2010

Fanciful Friday and Apologies


Click Image to Embiggen

1. Bust a Move Dress from Modcloth
2. Owlets Harley and Boss Blind Box from Modcloth
3. Donut Cosplay Momiji from A White Room
4. Lady Liberty Flats from Modcloth


Sorry I've been a little absent this week, I've been making a dress that I was hoping to wear this weekend but unfortunately the weather isn't looking great and I've abandoned the idea. I shall be going to Yorkshire for 'fun times', seeing some of my favourite people and going on day trips (castles and Bronte Country) But the fun doesn't stop there; I shall be taking a little break from work for the rest of the week and hopefully I'll get to do a lot of walking, climbing and reading. I'm really looking forward to the week ahead and apologise in advance if I don't update very often or even at all. Anyway, I hope you all have a great week!

P.S. Don't forget to check out my brother's Blog. He is starting his Alps expedition today after a week of acclimatisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^