Pages

Saturday 3 July 2010

Fabric Addict

I just wanted to share some of the beautiful fabrics I received in the post this week.Aren't they gorgeous!?! Clockwise from top left we have: Luca Blue, Luca Pink, Freebird Leaves Melon, Hop Valley Fiesta Squares and Dotty Circles Orange. I ordered them all from Fabric Rehab.

I love them so much I ordered more Luca Pink and another print. (I was going to give you a sneak preview but it looks like they've sold out and there is no longer a photo of it on the website.)

I have lots of ideas on what to make from all of them. I can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the leaf print! It'd make a beeyatafull dress!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I' going to make from it ^_^ I can't wait to make it 'cause it's my personal fave.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^