Pages

Saturday 19 June 2010

Mary Mary Quite Contrary....

My brother came home from University again this weekend and he brought me more lovely plants to put on my bedroom window (it's starting to look like a mini greenhouse!)

Chilli Pepper plants

Eeeeeeek! I'm so excited about this one, I've always wanted a Strawberry Plant.

And here's how Little Ralf is doing (sorry about the rubbish photo, there wasn't a lot of light.)

He is humongous! I have no idea where to put him.

Hywel also brought home the most delicious cookies that he and his girlfriend made, I have to get the recipe because they are so damn good! - Although, maybe that's not such a good idea if I want to fit into the summer dresses I've just bought. Dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^