Pages

Friday 25 June 2010

Fanciful Friday

I've decided I need to create some structure in posting terms. So I am going to try out 'Fanciful Fridays' for a while. Obviously if it doesn't take off, I get bored etc. I won't carry on regardless but I shall give it a good go.

'Fanciful Friday's' are basically a collection of objects etc. that I would love to have in my life. The reason they're being dubbed 'fanciful' is because there is no way my pay packet could stretch that far for me to own all of them and in some cases individual objects are so far out of my reach that I'd have to sell a kidney. Then there are the pretty little things that will never be mine because someone else owns it and wont share. Harummph.

So here's the first one. I hope you see something you like too ^_^

Click Image to Embiggen.

1.
Sunny Yellow Satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Co.
2. 'Message in a Bottle' Dress from ModCloth
3. Johann Earl Mini Sleeveless Polka Dot Playsuite from Asos.com
4. 'Tea for Two' Necklace from Anna Lou of London.
5. Bright Blue 'Rosepea' Heels from Irregular Choice.

I've just ordered the necklace, which is very naughty of me because technically I am skint. But hey, why get bogged down by technicalities? I'm still suffering from tonsillitis and it'll surely make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^