Pages

Thursday 22 April 2010

Blodau


I've just finished making this primrose plant. Although I'm pleased with it, I'm having to calm myself down with a cup of tea because I broke three of the flower heads whilst trying to assemble the bloomin' thing (heh, get it...?)

Arrrgh, never mind, I have a flower free weekend ahead of me which starts tomorrow (whoooo 4 day weekend!) I shall be visiting two of my besties in London, and they have been secret squirrels about what they have planned - I love surprises!

See you soon my little chickadees xx

3 comments:

  1. hi :D i just wanted to let you know i got that little rubber ducky from Target.

    have fun in London!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so clever! well done missy!x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^