Pages

Wednesday 21 April 2010

40: Try a New Cocktail Recipe

Whilst having sleep over fun at Kimmie's, I decided we should all try out a new cocktail. I can't drink/eat pineapple because I have an intolerance to it (weird huh?) Which means I'm not left with a lot of options that aren't hard liquor heavy concoctions (boo hiss.) So I decided to try out a Sea Breeze, seen as though it's probably the least dangerous.

It contains:50ml Vodka
Cranberry Juice
Fresh Grapefruit Juice
Lime Wedge

Pour the Vodka into a Highball glass filled with ice. Fill the glass 3/4 full with cranberry juice and top up with grapefruit juice. Garnish with a lime wedge.

I was a little sceptical; as I'm not the biggest grapefruit fan but it was actually pretty good. I'll definitely make it again.

I got the recipe from Hollywood Cocktails by Mitchell Beazley, with Tobias Steed and Ben Reed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^