Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Metalmass Time

Good news! Metalmass did take place and it was a huge success!

I was official photographer but unfortunately when I tried to upload my photos my card corrupted and I lost the lot! Boo Hiss. So all photos you see here were stolen from Kim, Gemma, Delyn and Steph. (Fanks you guys.)

Lazarus taking good care of Kim's presents

Gemma's amazing Choc orange cupcakes

My efforts: Pear and Almond Flan. Which seemed to go down quite well ^_^

Myself, Kim and Lee getting the dinner ready.

The Metalmass table wonderfully arranged by Delyn.

Our 'gravy boat'.

Lee carving the bird. Very manly.

Delyn andSteph

Photo booth.

Steph's Secret Santa Gift.

Kookee one of many goodie bag gifts lovingly prepared by Delyn.

Gideon getting into the Christmas spirit.

I have such amazingly generous friends and they all went above and beyond to make Metalmass special. I hope they all had as much fun as I did. I can't wait to do it all again next year!

2 comments:

  1. Gideon is now coming on EVERY adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I want those pies and cupcakes! :( Might need to make some mince piesssss!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^