Pages

Thursday 20 May 2010

Stolen From Samboy

I thought I really should post something tonight, as I wont have a chance to over the weekend (I'm going on a 3 day Hen party.) I stole this from Samboy 'cause her answers always make me chortle.

What is your best friend's Mom's name?
Mrs Biston

Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?
I don't think I have any

Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
I was firmly in the Mr Smith camp (there were actually quite a few to choose from.)

Have you ever made out in a movie theatre?
Just a quick peck

What body part do you wash first?
Hands

Do you have any piercings?
Not as many as I used to have

What's the strangest talent you have?
Not sure you could call them talents...they're more like strange 'party pieces'

Do you have an innie or an outtie?
Innie

What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
Am I weird for not really liking any of them?

Have you ever been tied up?
Yes but not for THOSE reason. Pssht.

What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
I can proudly say I've never been grounded (because I never got caught.)

Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
Drive around the block for fear of anyone seeing my awful attempts at manoeuvres.

Have you ever had two dates in one night?
I wish lol

How many times have you been cussed out?
Say what?

Which shoe do you put on first?
which ever one I can find first

How old are you?
25

Have you ever been to a gay bar?
Yes, yes I have.

Is there one thing all of your ex's have had in common?
They all used to go out with me

Did you french kiss before you were 16?
Bluergh. Yes.

Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
Nope

Who is the last person you think about before you fall asleep?
Me not getting enough sleep. Argh switch off brain.

Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
If I have I've never heard it.

Have you ever found anything gross in your parent's bedroom?
*shudders*

What was your childhood nickname?
Poppet/Pops/Little One (pretty much still get called all of these)

When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Maybe sometime in the past month?

Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?
Ergh no, smelly boys are in there.

What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
brushed my hair?

Have you ever bitten your toenails?
Why would it even cross anyone's mind to do it in the first place? No. Gross.

How do you normally eat your cookies?
Nibble


When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?
Gym?


Name something you do when you're alone?
Read


How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
Shorts: 4

Cider: 1/2

Wine: whiff

Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt?
Err no.

How often do you clean out your ears?
I'm slightly deaf and had to wear hearing aids as a child. My consultant said never clean out your ears with buds because it compacts the wax and you can get infections and have to get your ears syringed, which is not pleasant (some people say it is but people lie.) So don't do it kids.

Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Fold

About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie?
Sensible briefs = no wedgie

Do you have any strange phobias?
Lycra. The thicker the more terrifying it is, and if it's in glove form then I think I may just die. It's freaking me out just writing about it so I'll have to stop now *and breath*

Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Nope

What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar?
Ordered Sambuca. Yuck.

Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
Nothing springs to mind

Have you ever called your bf/gf by another girl/guys name?
No

Have you ever gotten caught farting while on a date?
haha Nooo.

Have you ever played naked twister?
I don't think I've ever even played regular twister...

Have you ever been drunk at work?
Erm nope.

Have you ever found your gf/bf's sibling more attractive?
N/A

Do you want to bring sexy back?
I just don't have the time right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^