Pages

Monday 6 September 2010

New Feature: Cake of the Week

As of this week I shall be selecting a cake that I adore and share it with my readers every Monday. Hence:

(original, huh?)

I will choose a theme for the week/month and trawl through the most beautiful, interesting and creative sugar craft designs that the internet and magazines have to offer. I may even consider featuring readers cakes in the future.

So onto the first creation!

This week the choice of cake was inspired by one of my favourite people in the whole wide world, Delyn, as it is her birthday today! We went to school together and have been close friends since Sixth Form. She is such a generous person, very loyal, is absolutely hilarious and has the neatest hand writing you have ever seen! She has many obsessions including; lists, bags, stationary, stuffed animals and cats, especially black ones called Jess. Therefore this week I have chosen:


A wonderful Chococat cake by Mara over at imadedinner.net Isn't is just the cutest?! I know Delyn would just go crazy over this cake.

I just want to finish off by saying Happy Birthday Delyn! And remember; Birthdays are natures way of telling you to eat more cake.

1 comment:

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^