Pages

Thursday 18 March 2010

Day One

OK, so I fell at the first hurdle; my alarm went off at 5.30am instead of 6.30am, I sorted this problem quick smart but in my sleepy state I forgot to turn the alarm back on and snoozed until 7.10am. Ooops. But the alarm clock will not get the better of me, I shall awake at 6.30am sharp tomorrow!

Although as the day progressed things got better. I didn't complain once in work, this was mainly due to the fact I received some awesome news this morning, but it's not 100% yet so I will have to keep it on the down low until we have confirmation. Eeeeeeeeeek! So 'cited! Plus I actually went to my cake class and worked on my Sugar Posy. Today it was Calyx (the funny green petal/leaf bit under a flower) and leaves (I hate leaves.)



I hope everyone else had a good day ^_^

2 comments:

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^