My dear friend Kimmie has informed me that the latest issue of Company Magazine was exclusively written by bloggers, which has inspired her to create her own blog: IckleKimmie's Journal. Though this is only part of a much bigger project, namely '40 Things...40 Days...' You've probably guessed it already, but if you are bit slow on the uptake like I was, here is the basic idea:
You create a list with 40 challenges for yourself and then you spend the next 40 days trying to achieve them. Simple.
So Kimmie has chosen the challenge of challenging me to create a list, and seen as though I was only chastising myself yesterday for not blogging enough I have accepted because now I will have plenty to write about!
Here is my list: The ones in blue are the challenges I've achieved so far ^_^
- Blog at least 3 times a week.
- Get up at 6.30am on a week day.
- Get up at 8am on a weekend.
- Start frequenting the gym on a regular basis.
- Buy Vampire Weekend's first album.
- Watch Footloose.
- Drink more water.
- Loose a few lbs.
- Design a Munny for Split-Screen.
- Day Trip.
- Buy that dress.
- Actually go to my Sugar-craft Classes.
- Finish that God damn sugar posy I've been making for what seems like months.
- Stop constantly wearing Hoodies.
- Organise my birthday meal.
- Stop eating so much chocolate.
- Sort out these pig trotters I call feet.
- READ the latest issue of Sew Hip magazine, don't just look at the pictures.
- Make something from any previous Sew Hip magazine.
- Finish sewing that white summer skirt.
- Buy Terri a present.
- Buy Leah a present.
- Get a hair cut.
- Try that Nut Roast mix I bought.
- Stop being such a hypochondriac.
- Stop complaining about how tired/ill/generally rubbish I feel in work.
- Buy a new camera.
- Meet up with Lizzie and Ntongo in the Big Smoke.
- Find out where they hold decent Ska/Dub nights in my area.
- Have sleepover fun with Kimmie and Lady Cha Cha.
- Buy some Sharpies.
- Climb a mountain.
- Read a book, any book.
- Add another Momiji to the collection.
- Sort out drawers/wardrobe.
- Take unwanted clothes/clutter to the charity shop.
- Make meringues.
- Go to the cinema.
- Try a new cocktail recipe.
Wish me luck!