Pages

Sunday 10 January 2010

5 Things I am Coveting This Week

Ahh so very pretty. I wish I lived in America so it would be easier to buy trinkets from 'Etsy.com' This lady has many, many, many other sweet bits and pieces on sale, but I particularly like these stylized birds on muted backgrounds.

(Source)

How cute is this little penguin?! There is also a panda version that is just as sweet, I have a crush on both - as well as many other things from 'Mod Cloth' (follow the link bellow.) I have just discovered this website & wish I had enough money to ship all the things I want to the U. K. (& that's just the home-ware, I haven't even started on their clothing & vintage section yet!)

(Source)

I'm having trouble trying to look fashionable in this atrocious weather, so I'll just have to buy these boots. Perfect excuse.

(Source)

It's an owl. Enough said.

(Source)

I'm a sucker for hand made cosmetics, especially when they look this good. Plus 'Lush' have a great environmental policy, so you feel like you're doing your bit without even having to lift a perfectly manicured finger. Oooh & it smells of roses, Mmmmm my favourite.

(Source)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou muchly for leaving a comment, I love reading them all ^_^